Southwest Data Protection, Inc. takes our client's security and privacy very seriously. We are well versed and follow stringent regulations with regards to protecting your data.
Some of the common regulations we follow are:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Basel II
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA") - The FCPA of 1977
- Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA)
- Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM)
- HITECT Act 2009
- Thomas F. LINNEN, et als v. A.H. ROBINS COMPANY, INC., et als, (Mass.
Super. Court, No. 97-2307).
- Linnen v. Robins, 1999 WL 462015, 10 Mass. L.Rptr. 189 (Mass Super.
- FJS Electronics V. Fidelity Bank
- Zubulake v UBS Warburg
- Coleman (Parent) Holdings, Inc. v. Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., 2005 Extra
LEXIS 94 (Fla. Cir. Ct. Mar. 23, 2005).
We can modify our security measures to fit any situation.